Monday, November 28, 2011

Tuesday+

Several years ago, an acquaintance of mine started a project called "Topic Tag Tuesday". This was back when we were both spending more time on Twitter, and it was great entertainment. In order to hone my own writing, I would like to do something similar on Google+ to see if the entertainment value still holds up.

I am curious if the a Google+ Circle will lend itself to this sort of project, so I'm creating a new Circle, called Story ("Story Circle," see?). On Tuesdays, I'll post a blurb in the Public stream asking for topics. Comment on the blurb with a topic, and I'll add you to my Story Circle. Later that day, I'll write a short story incorporating one of the topics and post it back to the Story Circle, completing the loop.

If you're interested in this idea, follow me on Google+.

No comments: